The development on Church Street is located on West Church Street between North Fairfield and North Grant Streets in Ligonier Pennsylvania. It consists of four single family homes with exterior designs that blend in with the existing neighborhood.
Design and Performance
Designs of the homes at Church Street are based upon traditional neighborhood architecture and feature large front porches and private outdoor living spaces. The homes are designed and built for low maintenance requirements and low cost of occupancy – they are energy efficient. Smaller lot sizes means less time and/or money spent on lawn upkeep. The exteriors are either brick or Hardiplank siding which means low cost of maintenance. The homes are highly insulated, have very efficient heating and cooling systems, the windows have Low – E insulated glass, and the floors are zoned separately, which all translates to lower energy bills.
- First floor master suite
- Up to four bedrooms, plus optional bonus room over garage
- 2 1/2 bathrooms
- 2,400 square feet (excluding basement and garage)
- Options for bonus room, carriage apartment and finished basement
- 10' ceilings on first floor
- 9' ceilings on second floor
- Homes highly insulated and tested to assure Energy Star equivalent
- High efficiency (93%) Carrier furnaces and air conditioners with fresh
air ventilation system
- Andersen windows with low-E glazing and high definition grilles
- Structured wiring for high speed internet connections, TV, and phone,
plus integrated security system
- Two car garages with opener
- Front porches and semi-private courtyards
- Low maintenance exteriors featuring brick, Hardiplank siding and heavy-duty
40-year Owens Corning roof
- Upgraded Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Room Dimensions:
- Living / Dining Room — 15' 11” x 26’ 8”
- Kitchen — 11' 3” x 15' 3"
- Great Room — 16' 4" x 15' 3"
- Master Bedroom — 13' x 17' 8”
- Bedroom 2 — 11' 10” x 12'
- Bedroom 3 — 15' 11” x 11' 7"